AMAZING BRITAIN | 10 DAYS
Day 1 - London
Accommodations: Hilton Kengsington
Day 2 - London | YorkVisit to Stratford upon Avon.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner Accommodations: Hotel 53
Day 3 - York | Durham | EdinburghVisit to Durham Castle, Northcumberland National Park & More.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodations: Leonardo Royal
Day 4 - EdinburghEdinburgh Sightseeing.
Day 5 - Edinburgh | St. Andrews | Pitlochry | Scottish HighlandsVisit along the Scottish Highlands.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodations: Highlander
Day 6 - Scottish Highlands | Spean Bridge | Glencoe | Loch Lomond | GlasgowWorld War II Commando Memorial at Spean Bridge.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodations: MacDonald Crutherland House
Day 7 - Glasgow | Gretna Green | Lake District | LiverpoolBe my Guest Cumbrian Lunch & Free Time.
Meals: Breakfast, Be my Guest Dining Accommodations: Mercure Atlantic Tower
Day 8 - Liverpool | Wye Valley | BristolCistercian abbey Ruins, Clifton Suspension Bridge & SS Great Britain.
Meals: Breakfast, Farewell Dinner Accommodations: Mercure Holland House
Day 9 - Bristol | Bath | Stonehenge | LondonHistorical visit to Roman Baths and Stonehendge.
Meals: Breakfast Accommodations: Hilton Kensington
Day 10 - LondonTour Ends.
- City tour in Edinburgh
- Orientation of York, Durham, Glasgow, Bristol and Bath
- See the 18th green on the Old Course at St. Andrews, Blair Castle and the Lake District
- View Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage, York Minister, Hadrians' Wall, Jedburgh Abbey and Tintern Abbey
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon, Edinburgh Castle, Whisky Distillery, Gretna Green, Wye Valley, the Roman Baths in Bath and the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge
- 9 full breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation such as rail journeys
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London Hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked insider experiences
- Optional experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- London airport transfer service is available to purchase. Conditions apply. Please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Pick up and drop off if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel
- VIP Entry to many sights
|Price||Tour Start Date||Details|
From $2385per person.
April 27, 2018
Save up to $265 per person
From $2475per person.
|May 4, 11, 18, 25, 2018|
Save up to $275 per person