WONDERS OF ALASKA & CANADA | 14 DAYS
Day 1 - Seward, Alaska
Departs Port at 8:00 PM.
Day 2 - Kenai Fjords National Park, AlaskaArrives Port at 7:00 AM | Departs Port at 5:30 PM.
Day 3 - At SeaSailing at Sea.
Day 4 - Icy Strait Point, AlaskaArrives Port at 9:00 AM | Departs Port at 8:00 PM .
Day 5 - Haines, AlaskaArrives Port at 6:00 AM | Departs Port at 6:00 PM.
Day 6 - Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm, AlaskaArrives Port at 5:00 AM | Departs Port 9:00 PM.
Day 7 - Juneau, AlaskaArrives Port 7:00 AM | Dearts Port 3:00 PM.
Day 8 - Sitka, AlaskaArrives Port 10:00 AM | Departs Port 6:00 PM.
Day 9 - Wrangell, AlaskaArrives Port 9:00 AM | Departs Port 5:00 PM.
Day 10 - Misty Fjords, AlaskaArrives Port 7:00 AM | Departs Port 9:00 PM
Day 11 - Ketchikan, AlaskaArrives Port 8:00 AM | Departs Port 8:00 PM.
Day 12 - Metlakatla, AlaskaArrives Port 7:00 AM | Departs Port 5:00 PM.
Day 13 - Prince Rupert, BC, CanadaArrives Port 6:00 AM | Departs Port 2:00 PM
Day 13 - Grenville Channel, CanadaArrives Port 4:00 PM | Departs Port 7:00 PM.
Day 14 - Canadian Inside PassageArrives Port 7:21PM | Departs Port 7:21 PM.
Day 15 - Vancouver, BC, CanadaDisembark.
- Look for wildlife during scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Anchorage and Vancouver.
- See the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the jaw-dropping beauty of Tracy Arm.
- Include the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau.
- Take the biggest zipline in the U.S. or flightsee over Misty Fjords.
- Learn about the rich Russian heritage of Sitka and visit St. Michael's Cathedral.
- Ask questions and hear insights and information from the Expedition Team on board the entire cruise.
- Discover the only settlement of indigenous Tsimshians on Annette Island.
- Find the largest collection of totems in Ketchikan.
- Get closer with WINDSTAR’S SIGNATURE EXPEDITIONS as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.