|Number of sectors||Fare|
oneworld Yokoso/Visit Japan Fare is available from one sector and valid for two months from the departures date of the first domestic sector or within the validity of international tickets, whichever is earlier. Please note that there are some restrictions and embargo dates.
- �? Currency: Japanese Yen
- �? These fares include the Japan Consumption Tax of JPY1,040 per sector.
- �? Please be advised that a Passenger Facility Charge will be added to fares for flights departing from and arriving at Haneda, Narita, Chubu and Kitakyushu Airports.
Terms & Conditions
- Residence must be outside Japan - refer to below �? .
- International travel to/from Japan may be on ANY carrier.
- International air fare must be Round Trip, Circle Trip or Open Jaw. The journey must be to/via Japan from outside Japan.
- It is NOT applicable to a oneworld International journey.
- International ticket must be presented at the time of check-in.
�? Japanese residents are not eligible for oneworld YOKOSO Japan Fare.
Passenger must show a local official ID for proof of residence outside Japan at the time of ticketing and check in.
Customers that do not meet these eligibility rules may be asked to purchase a new ticket when checking-in at the airport.
Child - Not applicable
Infant (under 2 years / without seat) - Free
Class J, First Class is not applicable however may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
Applicable to all JL, and NU domestic flights operated by JL, NU and J-Air.
(except JL codeshare flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines and Japan Transocean flights operated by Ryukyu Air Commuter, and Jetstar Japan)
A minimum of one (2) and a maximum of five (5) sectors.
REBOOKING (Date Change)
- REBOOKING (Date Change) is not permitted for the first domestic sector.
Exception: For the first domestic sector, passengers who purchased tickets before March 31st 2017 may stand-by at the airport for an earlier flight on the same day and the same route as originally booked.
- Date for remaining sectors may be changed at any time.
- Totally unused - Refund the fare paid less JPY5,000.
Note: Penalty is waived in the case of death of passenger or passenger's immediate family member.
- Partially used - Refund the difference between the fare paid and the applicable normal domestic fare for the portions used (calculate in JPY only.)
For cases (1) and (2) above, refund in Japan is not permitted.